High5.ID Knowledge Base
< All Topics

How do I change the spelling of my name on my Digital ID?

For students at schools, the master database is the school’s “school information system”. High5.ID cannot make changes in that master database, it can only reflect information given to us by the school. If a student’s name is spelled incorrectly, this should be fixed by the student’s guardian working directly with the school.

For visitors and parents, and for other organization types, consult with the receptionist at the organization; they will be able to update your name in the High5.ID system. Your ID will update immediately.

Table of Contents